The Black Country Sustainability & Transformation Partnership
The Trust has agreed to participate in the Black Country STP. This partnership brings together over 10 healthcare providers, numerous Local Authorities and four CCGs to create an ambitious local blueprint for accelerating the implementation of The NHS Five Year Forward View.
We have agreed that the STP should build on the existing local partnerships in each area and will work together to optimise the opportunity for each member to access the available development funding.
Partners have agreed to recognise work that was already planned or underway on a cross partner or Black Country basis and not seek to disrupt or duplicate it through the STP process. Further, that the creation of the STP should not lead to the establishment of new boundaries that could compromise critically important relationships or patient flows. These include, but are not limited to the exisiting relationships with Staffordshire and Birmingham.
To ensure appropriate governance the Trust has agreed to participate in a sponsoring group comprising the leaders (or representatives) from each organisation. A variety of sub groups will also be established as the work is underway on the core plan.
The three documents below detail the plans:
- Black Country STP summary
- The Black Country Sustainability and Transformation Plan
- Frequently Asked Questions
The other partners participating in the development of the plan are:
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council
- Dudley Clinical Commissioning Group
- Dudley and Walsall Mental Partnership NHS Trust
- The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust
- City of Wolverhampton Council
- Wolverhampton Clinical Commissioning Group
- The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
- West Midlands Ambulance Service
- NHS England
- Black Country Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- Birmingham City Council
- Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust
- Sandwell and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group
- Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council
- Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council
- Walsall Clinical Commissioning Group